Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer, within an employee-owned organisation.
Closing date: 1st March 2021
We are looking to recruit a talented Recruitment Coordinator to support in ABER’s hiring process, providing the best possible experience for current and future employee owners. The successful candidate will have a strong background in recruitment and thorough knowledge of Human Resource best practices.
You will be responsible for attracting candidates and the coordination of the recruitment process from beginning to end. Strong communication skills are essential with the ability to liaise with all levels of personnel and management on a broad range of HR topics. The role will involve working across all areas of the business. You will balance best practice with pragmatism, ensuring that whatever is implemented is in line with ABER’s Guiding Purpose and Ethos & Values.
Reports to the HR Manager.
Duties to Include
- Support the HR Manager with the design and implementation of ABER’s recruitment strategy
- Support departmental managers to discover staff requirements and specific role objectives
- Administration of the whole recruitment process.
- Source candidates using appropriate methods
- Work with external recruiters to help them to understand ABER’s hiring requirements, culture and benefits package and uphold terms of business
- Provide support to the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview question documentation
- Produce and coordinate onboarding material and sessions across relevant departments
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Remain up-to-date with current recruiting methods and legislation
- Support the HR function with duties such as employee reviews, PDP development and L&D – Coordinating learning initiatives, including researching, booking training, and tracking progress
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management or relevant field and/or CIPD Level 5
- Experience working as part of a collaborative and inclusive HR team
- Knowledge and experience of working in at least two aspects of the HR: Recruitment, Learning &Development, Employee Relations, Wellbeing or Onboarding.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and meet expected deadlines
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Employee Ownership experience desirable