Competitive salary and benefits package on offer, within an employee-owned organisation.
Closing date: 21st June 2021
ABER is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Sales Administrator to join their fantastic team. This will begin as a part time role of 20+ hours per week.
The core function of this role is to act as the main point of contact for customers with queries providing the hub for sales order processing, ensuring incoming purchase orders are confirmed, placed with manufacturing and then despatched when ready.
This also includes answering sales queries from both incoming phone and email enquiries and forwarding them to the appropriate member of Sales or Support when necessary.
In this role, you will work closely with the ABER’s Front of house and Manufacturing departments.
Duties to Include
- Assist in preparing and processing quotes for parts and systems as and when required.
- Prepare and process pro forma invoices, keeping a close eye on the agreed terms.
- Replying to incoming purchase orders with confirmations of order, checking for any incorrect amounts and confirming the delivery schedule.
- Schedule and book finished jobs with courier/ freight forwarders, prepare and check order for despatch including any documents such as manuals and certificates.
- Inform the customer of the delivery schedule, answering any queries on this from the customer and also keeping the Sales team informed of any issues.
- Processing invoices on despatch of goods.
- Input and maintain a number of key databases/spreadsheets with order information.
- Loan stock Management and control of demo stock
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience of working in a similar numerical, administration role
- Knowledge of international exporting desirable.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good numeracy skills for order checking and processing essential
- Willing to take on new initiatives and processes that improve the Sales order process
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently when necessary
- Knowledge of Sage, IT systems
- Conscientious and display a strong commitment to the task at hand.
- Demonstrable drive and enthusiasm for your work.
- Excellent problem solving skills.