Sales & Marketing Leader
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer, within an employee-owned organisation.
Closing date: 10th of October 2022
ABER is looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Leader to support the rapid growth of our global organisation. Responsible for the Leadership of ABER’s UK Sales and Marketing team, supporting the Sales & Marketing Director to create and implement department strategies.
The role is part of the Front of House team, working with ABER’s Technical Support team and USA subsidiary, ABER Inc. Leading a team of four and directly responsible for OEM account management. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director. A permanent full time role, based onsite a minimum of three days per week.
Supports the Sales & Marketing Director to create and implement departmental growth strategies in line with ABER’s Guiding Purpose and Ethos & Values. Responsible for the Leadership of ABER’s UK Sales and Marketing team. Directly responsible for OEM account management. Reports to the Sales & Marketing Director.
Duties to Include
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Sales and Marketing team – Sales Specialist, Marketing Manager & Sales Administrators.
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director in producing a global sales strategy.
- Implement Sales systems to increase department effectiveness.
- Develop strategic marketing projects to support sales objectives, with colleagues and external partners.
- Report effectiveness of Marketing activities and initiatives, including digital statistics.
- Ensure message alignment across all regions of the World remains consistent.
- Remaining up-to-date on the economic and socio-political developments impacting trade globally.
- Works with Business Development to research and prioritise new target markets for ABER.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Relevant Degree.
- Excellent people manager.
- Exceptional communicator and relationship manager.
- Experience in facilitating remote teams.
- International trade experience, preferably with a Biotech background.
- Knowledge of export/trade legislation.
- Marketing experience.
- Project planning and time management skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, when required in line with the needs of the business.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience to email@example.com